Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Obsession of the Week:

Trouser Socks & Open Toed Shoes

I have always noticed the look of wearing trousers and open toed chunky
wedges on the most fashion forward women such as Leighton Meester and Alexa Chung. I was watching Alexa Chung today and she was wearing them--and I really liked it.

I've also seen Diane von Furstenberg style her models' feet in a simliar fashion.
What do you guys think? I want to try it. I know I would get some strange looks but that has never really stopped me before. The thing is finding the perfect ensemble to wear this look with and the perfect socks. I can't just borrow my Dads or boyfriend's socks. Im thinking they have to be a little bit feminine-mabye have a bit of color and sparkle to them. What do you guys think about this look?



source: whowhatwear.com/mtv.com/dvf.com/http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o186/gerbear727/img_4095as_533.jpg

No comments: