Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Wish List

What fashion items are you all putting on your Christmas lists this year? I was lucky this year and got to pick out alot of stuff earlier in the year while I interned at Nordstrom (on discount) and am excited about finally getting to see them under the tree soon!
I also love Christmas shopping for others! I love surprising people! I am excited to shop with my sister this year for our family. Are you all online shopping or hitting
the sales? I've been scoping out prices online and will probably try to pick them up in the store, hopefully before things get nutty.
I love the gift guides shopbop.com/whowhatwear.com/forever21.com are doing to help you buy for your fellow fashionistas in your life. I know something like this would definately help my boyfriend! This snapshot guide of the future fashion editor would be right up my tree!
Happy shopping dolls;)

source:whowhatwear.com

2 comments:

sssdawna said...

i did shop on cyber monday = ] i have a post about how much i spent and everything lol

what was interning for nordstrom like?

xoxo

MollDoll said...

It was fun, very busy, but I learned alot!