Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Men's Oxford Shoe Trend

The menswear inspired oxford flat has been popping up everywhere since the end of this summer and into the fall. I have always thought it was very fashion forward and chic. I find myself picking them up in the store and looking at them, holding them up against myself, and wondering would I wear these? I am more drawn to the neutral colors and slender style.
However browsing Steve Madden's site I found the Tirah and I think this is my answer to this trend. I would say my style is classic chic with a bit of an edge, and this fits me. They are a little more feminine and since I will be spending a good chunk of my time in Palm Beach the next few months for my internship I felt like these would fit in perfectly. What do you all think?
I'm thinking I will definitely have to see these in person before making a final decision. I like the lavender shade best, gray a close second. I think they would be divine with little skirts, floral dresses, black cropped pants, denim shorts and skinnies.

source:stevemadden.com

No comments: