Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fly Me to the Moon


I am doing a lot of traveling the next few weeks. I feel like I always sport the same ensemble when I travel but comfort is must. I made a fun polyvore of what I'll be toting with me this trip.

I always wear my satin leggings because they are comfortable and still stylish and don't show any spots of something happens to get on them. I always wear a baggy cardigan with a baggy tank underneath because the temperature in the airplane I feel like it goes from hot to cold to hot. I always wear flats or flat boots easy to take to off through security and on the plane. A large scarf is a must because it can double as a blanket!

Since I'm lugging my laptop/I-pod/ and mags I always bring a Longchamp-again water and stain resistant, travels nicely. My partner in crime perfect travel companion my Pomeranian Dash and his carrier! I get such a work out lugging him around with my other stuff. I only take like one or two magazines and the book of the moment Overnight Socialite ( I feel like you ALL would LOVE it). Huge sunnies are a must for that person who WONT put their window shade down. A fresh chapstick is a must, is it just me or do your lips get so rough during a flight? I usually bring a DVD set to watch because my flight is short, one episode of Gossip Girl and I'm there!

Happy & safe travels dolls.

No comments: