Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Inspiration Board

Im doing something new with my blogs called inspiration board. I am constantly thinking about new outfits, how to piece certain trends together, ect (yeah I am a big FASHION nerd but hey whatever blows your dress up right?) So this polyvore is just a combination of similar things in my closet or things I WANT in my closet in the near future along with some of the gals I look to for outfit/trend ideas currently this month....just my fashion/wardrobe thoughts.
I am loving sequined anything, soft leather oversize bags, military inspired boots, gray tights, long sleeved floral print dresses with moccasin boots, fringe, animal print ANYTHING, leather leggings, fur vests, cut offs with tights, glittery tights and sweaters, vintage screened tees, thermals, Michael Kors classic trench,black dress shorts, chunky knits, navajo, crazy print leggings, and gold jewelry.

No comments: