Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rachel Roy Macy's Spring 2010

Rachel Roy's pieces have always caught my eye and I think its fabulous that she has
a line for Macy's. Her line for the current season has great fur vests, jewelry, and fun party dresses. The Cut blog (New York Magazine's fashion blog) gave us a sneak peak at Rachel's Spring line which I love even more than the current one! She has mixed a lot of soft and chic with hard and edgy which is my favorite to mix together. Here are some of my favorites:


I love this blazer and yummy silk shorts. This is a good transition outfit from winter to spring. Switch out tights and ankle booties for tanned legs and platforms.


Love this fish eye cocktail ring. So different.



This will be a definite must for all the Polo matches I'll be going to for my internship.


Love the red studded shoes.


Could wear this everyday, love the pop of turquoise.



Love these tie dyed shorts with this studded vest.

The line will be available mid January! You can get her current line of fabulousness here.



No comments: