Thursday, December 3, 2009

Outfit Breakdown

An outfit breakdown has been long over due! I either forgot to snap photos of my outfits or forgot my camera cord over break to upload them. Don't worry there will be more to come. Enjoy.

Teach Chic
I fell in love with these shorts the minute I saw them at Zara. I had been looking for the perfect pair of black dress shorts and these are accented with studs!

Cuffed Black Blazer: Zara
White Button Down: Express studio
Black Dress Shorts: Zara
Tights: HUE
Black Ankle Booties: Forever21







Brights
I love this DVF top. I'm sad my camera doesn't do that print justice so I included a print block. You can get away with linen in fall/winter paired over tights.

Multi-colored print blouse: DVF
Blue Linen Shorts: Forever21
Gray Tights: HUE
Gray Leopard Flats: Topshop








Thanksgiving Fun:
I picked this skirt up at home over Thanksgiving break. The stretchy waist doesn't' usually flatter my short frame but this one was perfect and of course animal print my favorite!

Black Grandpa Cardigan: Walmart
White Tee: Hanes
Plum Leopard Print Mini with Zipper: Franchesca's boutique
Black Tights: HUE
Gray Ankle Booties: Mossimo Target



No comments: