Saturday, April 24, 2010

Project Runway Three's a Crowd

Congrats to Project Runway 7 Winner Seth Aaron Henderson! While I was unsure of the final three chosen to go, once I saw the final runway show-I was just as pleasantly surprised as the judges. The three finalists Seth, Emilio Sosa, and Mila Hermanovski pulled out all the stops on the runway. I enjoyed all of their collections.

I would wear all of them--but I loved Mila's styling and comfy knits and rocker chic the most! Those leggings were awesome!
Emilio's feminine pieces were amazing but his ego and eye rolling during judging made me dislike him so much I don't care what he put down the runway I didn't want him winning. Get over yourself and your ESOSA brand. Humble yourself please--no one knew who you were before this show remember that!
Seth Aaron I have always admired through out the competition and while his stuff is a different aesthetic than what I would wear it was perfect for editorial, ahead of the curve, and the majority of it was wearable.
What did you guys think of this season? Who was your favorite? I can't wait for the next season!

No comments: