Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Obsession of the Week


Ever since these little numbers were covered on the Daily 10 I haven't stopped dreaming about them. The Georgies are by Modern Vintage and I think they are the perfect edgy platform shoe boot, and I "need" a black edgy heel to add to my repertoire. The team at Modern Vintage mixes modern design, old-world craftsmanship, and contemporary styling will remain a timeless piece in a gal's modern wardrobe. Selena Gomez, Nicole Richie, and Olivia Munn are fans.

Soon the Georgies will be mine...
Get 'em here:
ShopModernVintage
Shopbop
Bluefly
Revolve Clothing
Amazon
Zappos
Saks
Endless

via:

2 comments:

Passion For Fashion said...

Doll i think these are a must have.. I should get them for myself as a going away present to myself.. lol.. that will make me feel a little better about spending so much..

MollDoll said...

Um I can't stop thinking about them and have been looking for a frugal alternative...I can't seem to find one!