Sunday, April 11, 2010

Celeb Designer Spotlight

We all know Nicole Richie is one of my style icons and all time favorites. She is currently promoting her new clothing line Winter Kate, but I wanted to shed the spotlight on her accessory line, House of Harlow 1960. Nicole first introduced us to her line via her amazing jewelry now she is throwing in sunglasses and shoes into the mix.
I am crazy about all of it,
especially the SHOES. I saw her wearing these Meryl moccasins and I wanted them immediately. I love anything indian or tribal inspired and these were just right up my alley. They come in brown, white, and orange (my favorite color).
Here is a look at some other shoes that are part of the line

I love the ballet flats. Nicole's House of Harlow 1960 line is available (but not limited to) here:
Shopbop
Bloomingdales
Saks
Kitson
Singer 22
Piperlime
Amazon

Nicole will also be adding hang bags to her design resume. Can't wait!



via:

No comments: