Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wardrobe Staple

A wardrobe should start with key simple and timeless pieces and build from there. These are items of clothing that you will always have, that will work with numerous other pieces in your closet, and are appropriate for a variety of events. One of these pieces is the black pant. The black pant is perfect for work, dinner, and going out. There is a variety of styles for the black pant: the skinny, wide leg, and cropped. Personally I like having all three available to me suiting my mood. However, just having one is great!

Someone who works all three styles is one of my favorites...
As you can see all three styles can be worn with pumps, flats, or boots. Any top from dressy to a tee. Again, as you can see black suits any occasion.

I just added a cropped pair of black pants to my wardrobe. (I got them on MAJOR sale at Express-after this post head there asap!) I am really excited about wearing them to work channeling a look similar to below:
So take note and add this staple to your wardrobe. Then the fun part begins pairing it with all the other amazing pieces in your closet!

1 comment:

The Stylish Fox said...

I got skinny black pants last year for fun night on the town. I never thought I would wear them but I was so wrong. I wear them ALL the time! They are such a great staple and go with anything!