Saturday, January 9, 2010

My new Big Girl adventure


This week has been a whirlwind as I made my mini move down to Palm Beach to start my new adventure. I am going to be interning for Shamin Abas Public Relations. I am working on the International Polo Club account.
No dolls, I'm not talking to classic Ralph Lauren collection, I am talking about REAL polo. Polo is huge in Palm Beach and is one of the "must attend" events of the social season. Each Sunday one of the shops of Palm Beach's Worth Avenue (think Rodeo Dr in LA) is showcased during the match.
I started on Thursday and am still getting the hang of things. This Sunday is my first match. I will let you all know how it goes!

via: International Polo Club

4 comments:

Ebben Wiley said...

DUDE! i was going to ask if you go to the polo matches this morning when i posted...my s.florida friends go on and on about them, so we're planning a trip or two down this spring...

Southern Belle Fashionista said...

Aww!! Moll! I am so excited for you! You will be a rockstart! Promise!

Love you!!!!!!! Can't wait for you to get into a routine down there & settle in!

MollDoll said...

Thanks for your sweet comments. Im still really nervous! You both have to come!

MollDoll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.