Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Week Favorites

Fashion week is already in full force! Since I am not fortunate enough to be up there admiring the beautiful art that is the collections of Spring 2011 I will review my favorites here with you courtesy of Style.com.
Vena Cava
I am loving Vena Cava's looks for this collection. It it is effortlessly chic, beautiful silk fabrics, asymmetrical hemlines, and a minimal palette of poppy orange, blue, khaki, red, black, and white. I love the styling as well with sleek lines and chunky shoes. It is very 50's, mod, 80's inspired. The khaki romper reminds me of something Marilyn would wear while lounging by the pool.

Christian Siriano
Every gal loves Christian Siriano and wants him to be in her gay mafia. I wasn't crazy about most of his ready to wear there was A LOT of white. But he is known for his amazing gowns! I loved how he threw this leather cape/jacket over this neutral dress.


No comments: