Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Obsession of the Week

So as I was packing my suitcase I noticed what steals I managed while visiting my parents, and that a lot of my stuff was from Forever21's contemporary line Love21. The line is Forever21's older sister, launched mid May, with a little increase in price (range from 19.80-32.80) with nicer quality fabrics and apparel. The line is geared towards the adult customer, ladies in their early 20's to early 40's. I wasn't realizing it when I was finding myself drawn to one little corner of the huge store but I bought all Love21 apparel. I have found that the line is more eclectic and suits my personal style. I guess we can't stay 21 Forever? Check out Love21 here. Also take a look at Forever21's blog TheSkinny!

2 comments:

The Style Rawr said...

Can't wait for F21 to hit UK, first store coming soon, exciting!

J @ www.thestylerawr.com

MollDoll said...

Thats exciting! It is an amazing store have been shopping there for years! But the UK has its fair share of amazing stores!!