Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Redcarpet Roundup: MTV Movie Awards

The MTV Movie Awards isn't known for a haute couture red carpet but it is still worth mentioning. This is the show to have some fun and take risks with your ensemble. I had a handful of favorites.

We know that I am a City girl so applause to Whitney Port finding a balance between having fun and still looking gorgeous. Love this nude and neon yellow Yigal Azrouel mini dress complete with nude glittery Serigo Rossi shoes.


Nikki Hilton usually flies under the radar for my taste but I love this Missoni mini. Perfect for summer time. Stephanie Pratt isn't my favorite person in the world but I love this highlighter neon black little number by Leila Shams.

The winner for me was the gracious Sandra Bullock. The backless glitter black number looked amazing on her with simple hair pulled back and a red lip complete with sky high nude pumps. Can she do wrong in anyone's book?

1 comment:

Southern Belle Fashionista said...

Loved Sandra's speech! Her outfit was so fabulous & age appropriate. Whitney never does wrong!!!

So grateful you keep up with it all! I know I can count on you to make sure I am informed. Love you!