Sunday, October 11, 2009

Collecting Trophies...

I am all about pieces that are timeless, chic, and that flatter the body. So seeing these trophy jackets popping up on my favorite fashionistas these days has got my heart fluttering! I can't lie I have sort of started collecting them. I just bought a block tuxedo style one that is cropped with a flower broach and I also purchased this amazing snakeskin sequin print jacket from ASOS.

I love the way they look paired over a tee or tank with wide leg pants or leggings instantly lengthening my short frame! I think that the trophy jackets
add an immediate chicness to any outfit and just look very smart in general. They are popping up in a variety of colors and styles.
I think topshop has the best selection right now I would take any of them! The thing about the trophy jacket is they are slightly shorter and a bit sassier than the blazer.
source: topshop.com
asos.com

No comments: