Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ensemble Breakdown

Here is the break down of some of my outfits from the past week :)

Finally Friday: Just a regular Friday. I have been dying to wear this cropped tuxedo jacket, Im sad my camera doesn't do it justice there is a flower broach made out of tulle material on the right side. I also had to take a picture of these shoes I wore--I love them I've had them for years they're from Austria.

Cropped Tuxedo Jacket: Forever21
White Tee: Hanes









Metallic Platforms: Mango



Kings of Leon: This picture didn't turn out that great either but you get the idea! I loved everyone's outfits at the concert. The lead singer and I both had on skinnies and ankle boots:)

Military Vest: Forever21
T-Shirt: Hanes
Destroyed Skinnies: Vigos Studio @Nordstrom
Suede Ankle Booties: Forever21










Sunday Workday: Today I had a lot of meetings and things going on at the library so I wanted to be comfortable yet presentable at my meeting. Dash makes another cameo.

Taupe Bell Sleeved Top: Topshop
Dark Skinnies: Zara
Vest: Zara
Boots: Bakers
Jewelry: Michael Kors Tortoise Shell Watch, Forever21 Gold bangles, & David Yurman Citrine ring








Blair Waldorf does PR Class: This sweater is one of my favorites, it reminds me of Blair. It was just starting to get chilly so I couldn't wait to wear denim shorts with tights which is one of my favorite styles during chilly weather.

White Button Down: Express Studio
Green and Black Tuxedo Sweater: TwelvebyTwelve
Denim Shorts: Express
Tights: Hue
Brown snakeskin calf flats: MICHAEL by Michael Kors
Jewelry: Michael Kors Tortoise shell watch, David Yurman Citrine ring








70s Class: I love wearing these denim trousers because they make me look alot taller than I actually am. I forgot to include my bag in the picture but I had to take a separate picture. This bag means alot to me, my mom got this in a London vintage shop. It is something I will carry for life. I thought this looked very 70's chic.

Pink Button Down: Topshop
Brown Wide Belt:Forever21

Denim Wide Leg Trousers: Banana Republic
Vest: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton Vintage
Jewelry: Michael Kors Tortoise shell watch, David Yurman Citrine Ring, and Chanel Camellia Flower Studs (I need to get my earrings in these pics)




Presentation Princess: Today I had 2 presentations so I had to put my best on. I love this dress!

Wrap Dress: DVF
Tights: Hue
Suede Butterfly Cutout Pumps: Jessica Simpson
Bag: Gucci
Jewelry: Michael Kors Tortoise shell watch, Onyx stone studs by Forever21

No comments: