Tuesday, August 18, 2009

tulips in the fall

Another item I have become obsessed with lately is tulip skirts--especially those with pockets! I don't know what it is but if something has pockets and is a skirt or dress I have to have it. Maybe it's because I am teaching now and it gives me a place to put my hands so I am not constantly talking with them. Tulip skirts were a huge hit this spring and summer and are definately going to be around for the fall-pair them with funky tights and boots. Tulip skirts are great because I feel like they define your waist and those with draping or a bubble bottom add an instant "something" to your outfit. The variety of colors, fabrics, and styles give you a wide range to work from and a multitude of outfits to create! Here are some ideas for you ladies who like me are going day to night, from class, to work, to out on the town!

No comments: