Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm still here!

Hey dolls. Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all had a great day filled with love with everyone special in your life! Sorry for the lack of posting. Between work and the boy coming in for the weekend busy busy busy!

A lot going on in the fashion world this week-Fashion Week in NY! So jealous of all the lucky ones who get to attend. But alot of designers have decided to stream their shows live to share all of the goodness with us! Check here for a list. Loving Alexander Wang-the sweat material, underwear, and leopard!
I just found out I'm going to New York for the end of the week with my parents as a bday present! I won't be seeing any fashion shows unfortunately but the street style in the city makes New York a fashion show everyday! I literally just want to shop! Topshop H&M all of the amazing stores!

via: FashionGoneRogue/NBC.com

No comments: