Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello Rebecca!

My precious intern friend Allison was always rocking this fabulous red gold chain clutch working the floor of Nordies this summer. She introduced me to my latest fashion fixation: Rebecca Minkoff. The San Diego cutie launched her fabulous handbag line in 2001 and they have been a hit on the red carpet and everywhere else! Jenna Elfman asked her to design a bag for next movie which
would become the sensational piece "the morning after bag". I am a big fan of her clutches. I love the gold hardware, soft leather, and classic colors. They have the option of a long gold chain strap which is fantastically chic.
In Spring 2009 she developed an apparel line. Perusing around shopbop.com my favorites are the scoop neck pleated dress, the clutch in wine iguana, and the classic morning after mini tote. Hopefully one of Rebecca's pieces will be in my hands in the near future.
source:shopbop.com
rebeccaminkoff.com
bussbuss.com

No comments: