Monday, March 9, 2009

Running in Heels


I am so excited that everywhere I turn more fashion reality shows are popping up onto the screen. We all know I am a CityStalker watching it repeatedly but to help me get through the week until The City is Style's newest show Running in Heels.
It is about three interns Ashley, Talita, and Samantha (in order from left to right) who are working for Marie Claire magazine. The girls all live together and there already is some drama of course. Ashley is jealous of the other two and seems really insecure even though she has the most experience. She is always complaining about the other two and needs to worry about her own business and rocking the internship. So she definitely isn't my favorite and makes me cringe when she wines about EVERYTHING. Samantha thinks everyone is obsessed with her and tries to do a good job but even though she has the least experience you could never tell. Talita is my favorite even though she seems a little spacey I like her wardrobe and I think her dog Chanel is hilarious especially because she drives AnnoyingAshley nuts! Besides the girls already hating each other I like this show because it also follows the junior editor, editor in chief, and the fashion editors which is right up my ally. This past week's episode all the upper level divas head to Paris and Milan fashion week (oh what a job) while the three whiners work on an assignment which turns out to be a pitiful attempt at showing any skill they have. They were supposed to make a reader page demonstrating real girls in real trends and needless to say it was a let down. Nina Garcia has also just joined the team of Marie Claire the last addition to a great formula for a reality show centered on the fashion industry. The City should take a few tips...a little less my boyfriend is cheating on me and more FASHION. These interns need to stop complaining and buck up and prove themselves before I take their spot.


So check it out on Style network on Sunday nights 8/7 central time.

source: Googleimages

No comments: