Tuesday, January 18, 2011

obsession of the week: The Dany

Ok I may be late jumping on this bandwagon but I am DYING over these Dany pumps by...yes...Jessica Simpson! I have always been a supporter of her shoes because they can be sky high and I can walk around cooking in them, forever the quality is insane!

These have been on my radar for a while and when I was perusing after Christmas online sale I saw no only were they on sale for $68 from $100 but free three day shipping! Yes please! Once I got the snake skin in the mail I put them on in bed (sick from traveling mind you) and could have slept in them! I have been wearing them everywhere and anywhere with skinnies, knee highs, anything! I love the platform, 70's bohemian rock star style. Again sexy with out trying.

So I hopped on the site this week and saw not only was there STILL free shipping but also they were on sale for $48! Oh don't you worry I ordered myself another pair in this yummy pumpkin color that I had my eye on. I can't wait til they come!

Check out some blogger rock stars rockin' the Dany including one of my fashion icons Rumy from fashiontoast.com

Ladies please get them now
HERE.

via:Zappos/BlueIsInFashionThisYear

No comments: